I’m Rick and I’m Gonna Teach You How to Make brazilian cheese bread, so cooking new recipes are always new experiences, even more so if you love to cook. So here on the Pumenu website we are going to give you a very easy recipe to make. Cheese bread is a delicious and tasty recipe that will make your mouth water.
In addition to the ingredients, the method of preparation with the smallest details for you to make the recipe without error. If you prefer to bring paper and pen to write down the ingredients, make a checklist. It doesn’t matter if this recipe is for breakfast or afternoon snacks, but it’s up to you to choose which time is best to serve. Let’s go for the cheese bread.
Cheese bread Ingredients
- 2 Glasses of milk
- 1 American glass of water
- 1/3 Cup of oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 500 g of sweet flour
- grated cheese to taste
- 3 whole eggs
- Boil the milk with the water and oil.
- In a bowl, mix the flour and salt.
- Pour in the boiled liquid and mix with a large spoon.
- Wait to cool and pour the grated cheese and eggs.
- Mix the dough by hand, kneading well until it becomes a hard homemade glue.
- Make balls the size you prefer.
- Bake in a very hot oven until golden.
- Serve warm.
I hope you enjoyed our recipe, we will always be bringing you more delicious recipes for you to see, make and taste at home quickly, easily and simply.
Remember that all recipes posted on this site are first tested by a gastronomic professional or pastry chef, in order to guarantee the authenticity of the flavor and the ease of the production process. So too, the writings are done by a specialized writer, so that everything is clear for our readers. Thank you for being here!