NVIDIA today announced that over 500 games and applications are now powered by DLSS, ray tracing, and AI-enhanced technologies. This is a significant milestone for the company, as it shows that these technologies are gaining widespread adoption and are becoming an essential part of the gaming and creative experience.
What are DLSS, ray tracing, and AI-enhanced technologies?
- DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) is an AI-powered technology that can boost frame rates by up to 5X while maintaining image quality.
- Ray tracing is a rendering technique that simulates the physical behavior of light to create realistic lighting effects.
- AI-enhanced technologies are a variety of techniques that use AI to improve the performance and quality of games and applications.
- YouTube Starts Showing Video Views and Likes in Real Time
- PS VR2: Horror Thrills, Survival Horrors, Action Blockbusters and Cozy Sims Await
How are these technologies being used?
These technologies are being used in a variety of ways, including:
- Enhancing the visual quality of games
- Boosting the performance of games
- Creating new and immersive experiences
- Accelerating workflows in creative applications
What are the benefits of these technologies?
These technologies offer a number of benefits, including:
- Improved image quality
- Increased frame rates
- More realistic lighting effects
- New and immersive experiences
- Faster workflows
What does the future hold for these technologies?
NVIDIA is committed to continuing to develop and improve DLSS, ray tracing, and AI-enhanced technologies. The company believes that these technologies have the potential to revolutionize the way we game and create.
In addition to the information above, here are some other highlights from the press release:
- NVIDIA is giving away 20 $500 Green Man Gaming gift cards.
- CD PROJEKT RED is giving away something special to celebrate 500 RTX games and apps and Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition.
- Call of Duty: Warzone is adding DLSS 3, DLSS Super Resolution, and NVIDIA DLAA.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III is adding full ray tracing and NVIDIA DLSS 3.5 to lobbies.
- Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition is adding new content and technical enhancements, including ReSTIR GI and Ray Reconstruction enhancements.